Trappen van Hakugyokurō

Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

+5
-NightLunya-
T
wolfie559
Urameshiya
Nekotaku
9 plaatsers

Touhou stand op Made in Asia 5? Hulp gezocht!

Nekotaku
    Nekotaku

Leeftijd : 39
    Speciale vermogens : Kan in het binair tellen tot 10

Touhou stand op Made in Asia 5? Hulp gezocht! - Pagina 2 Empty Re: Touhou stand op Made in Asia 5? Hulp gezocht!

Bericht van Nekotaku do feb 07, 2013 1:27 am

A Touhou Online banner at the top of the MiA Facebook page? That's impressive! Sure to give a lot of visibility!
    I'll probably have to take care of the Atsusacon stand (assuming there will be one) at some moments, but I'll make sure to plan this ahead so I can confirm when I can help with the Touhou booth.

It's not that far away anymore either, so if we can have a PoFV or Soku tournament (or both) it's time to ask permission and make announcements. A prize for both can be supplied.
    -NightLunya-
    -NightLunya-
    Doodgewone heks (m/v)

Leeftijd : 30

Touhou stand op Made in Asia 5? Hulp gezocht! - Pagina 2 Empty Re: Touhou stand op Made in Asia 5? Hulp gezocht!

Bericht van -NightLunya- za feb 09, 2013 4:49 pm

I don't need to ask authorization for tournaments. We are allowed to do this.
    But, if we could make a great tournament, the best is to find a screen projector, to try getting more people in eye-catching.

There is lot of Touhou fans in Made in Asia... looking at the commentaries and "likes" on MiA page.
    -NightLunya-
    -NightLunya-
    Doodgewone heks (m/v)

Bericht van -NightLunya- za feb 23, 2013 10:29 pm

We will have a Touhou conference at 10h30 to 11h30
    Our staff is nearly ready for the booth.

What about your side?
    -NightLunya-
    -NightLunya-
    Doodgewone heks (m/v)

Bericht van -NightLunya- do feb 28, 2013 2:32 am

The conference changed hours.
    Now it's perfect time!

From 12h00 to 13h00, the time where there is the most public in the convention.
    Khelekgil
    Khelekgil
    Vaste forumganger (Normal Mode)

Speciale vermogens : professionele ronin (niet tevreden geld terug)

Bericht van Khelekgil do feb 28, 2013 4:26 pm

normaly i wil go sunday i hope to check out your stand :)
    Michiresu
    Michiresu
    Vaste forumganger (Hard Mode)

Leeftijd : 31
    Speciale vermogens : KeroPero

Bericht van Michiresu do feb 28, 2013 7:46 pm

I'm also able to go on sunday. I thought the conference was saturday right?
    I'll be cosplaying Reimu again so look out for me :)
    Also my french is really bad so I don't really understand alot of the french talk there.
    I also can't wait for the goodsmile company stand.
    Nekotaku
    Nekotaku

Bericht van Nekotaku do feb 28, 2013 10:23 pm

Whoa whoa whoa, is there gonna be a stand specifically from GoodSmile?
    Khelekgil
    Khelekgil

Bericht van Khelekgil do feb 28, 2013 10:33 pm

yeah i read about it to i think it's worth to check them out :3
    Nekotaku
    Nekotaku

Bericht van Nekotaku do feb 28, 2013 10:54 pm

Wooo! Maybe they'll have some Touhou Nendos! Argh, right when I need to watch my budget!
    -NightLunya-
    -NightLunya-
    Doodgewone heks (m/v)

Bericht van -NightLunya- ma maa 04, 2013 5:19 pm

Everything up is fine, Good Smile Company booth, conference Saturday, but it's OK :P
    What about portable PC helps?
    Michiresu
    Michiresu
    Vaste forumganger (Hard Mode)

Leeftijd : 31
    Speciale vermogens : KeroPero

Bericht van Michiresu ma maa 04, 2013 9:20 pm

Sadly no Touhou nendo's, but this is a list of what they will take with them.
    http://blogdemaritan.com/2013/03/01/les-photos-des-produits-en-vente-sur-les-stand-japan-expo-sud-et-made-in-asia/
    Khelekgil
    Khelekgil

Bericht van Khelekgil ma maa 04, 2013 9:24 pm

woo ty michi this helps alot :3
    -NightLunya-
    -NightLunya-
    Doodgewone heks (m/v)

Bericht van -NightLunya- do maa 07, 2013 1:53 am

Made in Asia, J-1 ...
    So, what's the last status =P ?
    Nekotaku
    Nekotaku

Bericht van Nekotaku do maa 07, 2013 10:34 pm

-NightLunya- schreef:We will have a Touhou conference at 10h30 to 11h30
    Our staff is nearly ready for the booth.

What about your side?
    The hours that I'm at the Atsusacon booth have been determined. I've scheduled them in such a way that I can attend the Touhou conference. Here's when I have to be at their booth:
    Saturday: 10:00 - 12:00 and 16:00 - 18:00
    Sunday: 10:00 - 11:40 and 16:20 - 18:00.

This means that during the following hours I could assist you at the Touhou booth, if you wish:
    Friday: 19:00 - 21:00 (having a quick 20 minutes to look around would be good)
    Saturday: 13:00 - 16:00 (having one hour here for walking around would do fine)
    Sunday: 11:40 - 16:20 (the DDR is from 14:30 tot 16:00, which I'd like to check out at some point; probably won't participate in light competition if there is one, but we'll see)

On Saturday, I'd like to leave at 18:00 since I'll be providing a place to stay for some guests and still need to do cooking and such, so staying until 20:00 would make things a little too difficult.

One way in which I could offer assistance at the booth is to provide explanations to the Dutch-speaking visitors. This could make it a bit easier for you guys, and we'd be able to reach out to both the French- and Dutch-speaking crowd.
    Let me know if some competition will be planned (and which game). That way I can decide what to bring for prizes. To my feeling, a PoFV and Soku competition offers the best of both worlds.
    -NightLunya-
    -NightLunya-
    Doodgewone heks (m/v)

Bericht van -NightLunya- wo maa 27, 2013 2:24 am

Hello!

Video surprise for you!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V_75VMxXLo

Gesponsorde inhoud

Bericht van Gesponsorde inhoud

Het is nu di mei 07, 2024 9:50 am