Trappen van Hakugyokurō

Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

4 plaatsers

How about some game parties between TO/TvH ?

-NightLunya-
    -NightLunya-
    Doodgewone heks (m/v)

Leeftijd : 29

How about some game parties between TO/TvH ? Empty How about some game parties between TO/TvH ?

Bericht van -NightLunya- di nov 13, 2012 1:21 am

Hey all!

This subject is made to share our partnership and offers some fun and opportunities together!
    So, why I'm making this subject?

Our community, Touhou-Online, is now 1 years and 4 months. We decided to setup some others points to get members to know each other and have fun outside of the Touhou world and make their friendship better.

This is how Touhou-Online owns several game servers hosted by itself with the website.
    As now those servers are not usually used/played, we decided to share it with others communities.
    And that's how, Touhou-Online now offers opportunity to play with your members and our members together on our servers and make those servers useful and fun! :P

The advantages are:

- 100 % conviviality
    - No strangers, "private" servers (open to public but limited)
    - No typical rules, more flexibility
    - Everything is Touhou oriented
    - Full management by Touhou-Online

The inconvenients are:

- "Unstable" server (the restart of server is automatic but the starting of services outsite our website is manual)
    - Risks of lag (sorry, low bandwitch)
    - Risks of bugs (not optimized, we don't have enough knowledge to make a full working server without any problems)

How about some game parties between TO/TvH ? 576743sdmsign
    -NightLunya-
    -NightLunya-
    Doodgewone heks (m/v)

How about some game parties between TO/TvH ? Empty Re: How about some game parties between TO/TvH ?

Bericht van -NightLunya- di nov 13, 2012 1:22 am

OK, now what do Touhou-Online do?
    Hehe!

First, we will start with a Minecraft server

We are in project to make a new Gensokyo map who will be opened for public when finished
    (even if a server with Gensokyo map already exists, but I don't like this server anymore, it's too lazy now, the Hakurei shrine as spawn is fucked up, flying disabled, control of coming on server if you know Touhou or kick... not great for who doesn't know Touhou and want to discover with originality)

We are just looking for motivated members to join us.
    We are looking for builders, and some to parameter the server and make groups/permissions/WorldEdit use

Also, we launch the subject to:
    - Start with a new flat map (height of flatmap: 64)
    - Loading an existing Gensokyo map and modify it/make it better

(you could answer this suggestion by answering the subject)

If the connexion is free, we can host 12 players in the same time.
    Here is how you can join the server:

- Adress: touhou-online.net:25565
    - No password

You'll have to ask us to add you in the build list.
    NO OFFICIAL GAME REQUIRED!!! "Cracked" games are allowed, the server have it's own account security.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Then, what else?
    Hehehe!

Touhou-Online just opened a Team Fortress 2 server

This server is not totally finished and is totally new (only 1 day now, count this post at date of 13/11/2012)
    It's working but may have map switching problems, and if someone is good to make parameters of Half Life 2 engine servers with SourceMod, we are interested.

Everyone is welcome, and this server is Touhou oriented.
    We are interested by guys who could help us to optimize the server.
    We also accept lots of suggestions of adding working maps, because Touhou maps are very rare (only 3 maps working)

The server offers:
    - Scarlet Devil Mansion map, DeathMatch mode. You have 30 min, then to switch server you have to break frozen frog.
    - Hakurei Shrine map, VS Saxton Hale mode. You are in versus Mokou, Aya or Koishi.

Mods allowed, VAC protected. We accept all suggestions and the server is ready but not finished (nearly). The server can host 16 players max and is open to public.
    You could join the server by this way:

- Make a research in Favorites server by looking at this adress: "touhou-online.net". Then, select "Touhou-Online", add in Favourites and... profit!

Team Fortress 2 is a free game who can be download via Steam.
    Touhou Fortress 2 mod is, of course, allowed.

__________________________________________________________________________________

And finally, what do we have?
    What? It's incomplete to have fun without that!

A Mumble server, to speak together with voice!

We are hosting a Mumble server to allow members to speak together while playing, instead of writing on chatboxes and etc... and you don't have to share accounts like Skype... you connect, choose a nickname and... profit!

The server doesn't have yet channels, but if it's often used, will have a lot of channels configured for our needs. It can be used for everything you want :P
    The server can handle over 8 peoples without any problems.

You'll need Mumble 1.2.x to connect to. It's free and you can download it, just check Google :P
    Here are informations needed:

- Adress: touhou-online.net
    - Port: 64738
    - Server password: g3ns0ky0fr4nc3
    - Nickname: Do not use special characters
    - SSL check: Check "Continue anyway" if SSL error.

And?
    You can speak in dutch on our server, of course! Haha
    French and english too, nya! :P

That's all! I hope you'll find interest in our servers and we accept all suggestions! I hope our servers will be more useful with 2 communities playing on it when you got a hard day of work :P

TH-chen
    TH-chen
    Vaste forumganger (Hard Mode)

Leeftijd : 28
    Speciale vermogens : Slapen op de meest vreemde plekken

How about some game parties between TO/TvH ? Empty Re: How about some game parties between TO/TvH ?

Bericht van TH-chen di nov 13, 2012 2:47 am

Hello, I want to join Minecraft.

I am not that great of a builder and left it rest a couple of months but i am motivated to build a awesome good epic Gensokyo map.

My account name is TH_Chen and i will be logging in somewhere this week on the server. is that ok?
    -NightLunya-
    -NightLunya-
    Doodgewone heks (m/v)

Bericht van -NightLunya- di nov 13, 2012 12:57 pm

That's OK!
    I will not answer in every answer here, just in case of there would be lot of demands :P

Nekotaku
    Nekotaku

Leeftijd : 37
    Speciale vermogens : Kan in het binair tellen tot 10

Bericht van Nekotaku di nov 13, 2012 3:49 pm

I haven't played TF2 yet, but some time next week there'll be a gaming evening with some colleagues and I believe this game's on the list. If I end up liking it a lot, I might be interested in playing on your server and checking out that Touhou mod. Sounds fun.

How about some game parties between TO/TvH ? Parseesignature
    Khelekgil
    Khelekgil
    Vaste forumganger (Normal Mode)

Speciale vermogens : professionele ronin (niet tevreden geld terug)

Bericht van Khelekgil di nov 13, 2012 4:24 pm

i played on the other touhou server on MC and yeah the comunity wasn't friendly :s i realy like to join on your mc server i am khelekgil and wil definatly take a look at it

How about some game parties between TO/TvH ? Youmubanner
    -NightLunya-
    -NightLunya-
    Doodgewone heks (m/v)

Bericht van -NightLunya- di nov 13, 2012 7:32 pm

Roger!
    Me and Nostre are the admins of the server, we will add you soon.

Gesponsorde inhoud

Bericht van Gesponsorde inhoud

Het is nu vr aug 19, 2022 6:20 am